Subject: Flight .. Alpha's
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 00:15:17 -0700 (PDT)

*only semi-lightwave related*

I know the guys/gals that work for flight tech? that do the barnstormer 
etc dual pentiums and alpha's read the list and thats the only way I know 
to get ahold of them. I'm looking for companys that setup and sell NT 
systems with both alpha's and dual pentium CPU's.

-- 
.__________________________________________________________________________.
|   -== When Dreams Become Reality ==-                    -= IM Design=-   |
|"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""|"""""""""""""""""""""|""""""""""""""""""""|
|     [email-masked]       | FTP: ftp.netcom.com |  Video Production  |
|   [email-masked]     |  DIR: pub/videoman  |  3D Graphics & DTP |
| Mosaic Home Page: file://ftp.netcom.com/pub/vi/videoman/web/HOME.html    |
|3 Amiga's and a 100Mhz Pentium/triton/f&w SCSI/4Meg Stealth-VIDEO/3601CD  |
~""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""~
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]